Saying goodbye to Zadie's World

 Hey! It's Zadie here after about 4 months of not posting. I'm here to finally and formally say good bye to Zadie's World. I started Zadie's world about a year ago when the pandemic started as a way to channel all my energy into writing. This in a way was life changing because ever since writing has been HUGE and ever since I've been writing poetry and *humble brag* I even won contests with it. So why are you saying good bye you may ask? Well I'm saying bye because I feel like the era of my writing and reviewing is kind of over and I've moved on to a new era of writing and reviewing. I do want to thank anyone who is reading this for supporting me through and through <3 <3 Ily all so much and have an amazing day

-Zadie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Very important announcement

Hello

Top 10 TV Shows