Top 10 BTS Song


Top 10 Bts Songs

So after some inspiration from a friend here are my top 10 BTS Songs. If your not a fan of Bts you can just skip the post.  Just a little back round info BTS is a K-pop group made out of 7 members (my bias is J-Hope). 


10) All Night. 

This is one of the most unique BTS songs and one of my brothers favorites. It was kind of a jazz like song and we all loved Juice Wrld on the track (May he rest in peace). Paired with RM and Suga's verses and the repetitive chorus of All Night I absolutely loved this song! 


9) Mic Drop. 

This song brings back special memories because we had to do this song for our 4th grade dance (lol). The rap verse are also BOMB. 


8) On. 

I vividly remember the day the music video for On came out. I was on face time with my friends and there was A LOT of screaming. The music video was very unique it was kind of like art (idk). There was a good balance of vocals and rap. 


7) Anpanman. 

Sometimes I feel like this song is the hidden jewel of the love yourself albums. It's just a fun song that kind of hypes you up. The chorus is, "Imma new generation ANPANMAN" If you prefer softer songs then you might want to stay away from this one. 


6) Black Swan. 

Now I admit I was kinda confused when I first watched the music video. They were just dancing around a stage, but that didn't matter. The song kind of has it's own vibe. It starts of kind of mysterious, but then launches into a stronger chorus. 


5)  Fake Love. 

Now let's rewind to EXACTLY TWO YEARS AGO (yeah I remember the exact date) when I watched my VERY first BTS music video EVER. That music video was the one for Fake Love. I was captivated my the dancing and the singing and it has a very similar vibe to Black Swan. 


4) Ugh.

 So full disclaimer if your not a fan of the louder rap songs from BTS this is NOT the song for you. As you can see I prefer the louder rap songs to the slow love ballads. I love this song because this is a song that fun to dance to, but it's very hard core so you love it or you hate it. 


3) Idol. 

Now two years ago mu dad put on the very first BTS song I'd ever listened to, and that song was Idol. The song starts with you can call me artist, you can call me idol. To make the song even better it came with a verse from Nikki Minaj. The music video is very abstract (if you haven't already go watch it). My friends and I memorized all the verses and made up little dances to the lines.


2) Dynamite.

 Now this song is still very new, but it's a bop. This was the first k-pop song to go number one on the charts. Quarantine has been a scary time so Dynamite was kinda a ray light in a dark time. The Dynamite music video is kind of like a 90's disco themed and it's a feel good song. 


1) Boy with luv.

 This song is such a fun one. It's VERY similar to Dynamite, but I put it in front of Dynamite because one dynamite is too new and two when boy with luv came out it was at the height of my kpop obsession. Not to mention the Halsey vocals were kinda awesome. 


Anyways that was my list I hope you enjoyed!! I will be more active I promise and more lists and reviews are coming out soon. 

Bye! 

Zadie





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Very important announcement

Hello

Top 10 TV Shows