Happy Holidays

 

Merry Belated Christmas and Holidays everyone. 

(Quick disclaimer this is pretty much a big long rant about my life)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and enjoying winter break. My christmas was pretty boring but I got a record player and some twinkle lights. How was your Christmas? Sorry for the lack a post again I have a lot going on with our other blog (for more info on that check my other post) and we started a online book club so you can go check that out. Other than that nothing has really been going on. I'm STILL working on the Harry Potter profiles, but it's taking foreverrr. I started reading "The Outsiders" and so far it's really good. Plus Keepers of the lost cities 8.5 came out a couple months ago and it was pretty good, but there's very little that's actually part of the book mostly just profiles and stuff. I was also really excited because Taylor Swift dropped her new surprise album evermore (my favorite song is no body no crime). I also just learned I'm going to be doing ANOTHER Shakespeare play (the last one was Romeo and Juliet) which is going to be 12th Night, I'm excited. (Sorry I hope I'm not annoying you guys with this huge paragraph about my life). And the most importantly of all I've officially became a beanie person (sorry not sorry). But that's pretty much it. Sorry for this big long rant I'm going to put a warning at the start. Hope everyone is enjoying their winter break!!

Zadie

Ps below i put pictures of the lights and the record player. What did you guys get for Christmas? 





(These are the twinkle lights)





(This is the record player unopened)






(This is the record player opened playing the Beatles.) 

















Comments

  1. NO BODY NO CRIME IS THE BEST SONG EVER!!!!

    I'M SO GLAD SOMEONE ELSE APPREICATES HER AWESOME MUSIC!!!!

    Literally everyone I know hates Taylor Swift and I LOVE her, and it's so annoying. EVERMORE IS AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Very important announcement

Hello

Top 10 TV Shows